Remote C#/.Net Developer – Contractor – Green field
We are currently looking for a C#/.NET SW Developer who will become a part of a small growing team (2x C# developers and 1x project manager) based in our new, modern offices in Brno or Remote. The UK company focused on translation and localization.
You would be working on a company-developed integration platform for linguistic data, using the latest technology like .NET Core, S3, Kubernetes and – soon – Blazor for front-end.
- Focus on new feature development and integrating client’s and 3rd party platforms with our applications for the management of the localization process
- Some legacy code refactoring, maintenance, and support – we innovate, but also keep our existing tools running nicely and up to date
- Work within the Scrum framework
- Opportunity to contribute to architectural decisions
- Professional experience with C# development– you are familiar with OOP principles and able to write clean, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Knowledge of Web API/MVC; REST; MS SQL or other relational DB; Github.
- Good English (min B1-B2) to communicate with an international team
- Fair compensation
- The possibility to work remotely (upon agreement) and partially flexible working hours (core time 10am – 3pm)
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- Chance to put your ideas into practice
- Interesting challenges, training, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- District: Nezařazeno
- Development & Engineering
- Option for Remote Work
- Partial Remote Work
- 100% Remote Work
- Czech language not required