Frontend Developer (JS, HTML, CSS) – Prague
Would you like to take part in something big and significant? Would you like to work on a project that affects lots of people and entities? – You can stop your search, you are at the right place.
Our client is one of the leading European suppliers of ICT solutions. Developed own corporate, economic and payroll systems that saves time and money for companies across the world every day. In addition, working on custom development for state and public administration, education and healthcare as well as the commercial segment.
What will you be responsible for?
- Development and support of customs systems projects
- Participation in the creation of client parts of complex IS systems
- Design of the logical structure of the user interface of applications
- Web UI design and creation in an internal modeling tool
- Writing scripts, action methods, Unit tests
- Work with data structures
- Reading in the server log
- Collaboration on the creation of user and training manuals
- Cooperation on the creation of test documentation
Couple of words about the team:
The development team is made up of analysts, developers and testers. Smaller teams allow us to have informal relationships and an atmosphere that we work on outside the office over a beer or team activities. You will also find many cyclists among us.
What do you need to work in this position?
- Knowledge of AJ on a communicative level, both written and spoken (communication with a foreign client)
- Experience with programming / scripting, ability to algorithmize
- Experience with XML / JSON
- Ability and willingness to learn new things (internal frameworks, tools, and procedures)
- Analytical thinking, independence, and flexibility, at the same time the ability to work in a team, good communication skills
- Clean criminal record (documented by an extract from the Criminal Registry)
Nice to have:
- Experience using GIT
- Knowledge of SQL, basic querying
- User knowledge of some IDE – VS Code/Visual studio/IntelliJ IDEA
- Knowledge of some bug/task tracking system
We offer you:
- The background of an IT company with a strong position on the European market
- Work on long-term projects and opportunities for career growth
- Flexible working hours, home office
- 5 weeks of vacation,
- 3 sick days,
- meal vouchers,
- MultiSport card,
- corporate and team events (for example mountains, barbecue parties, sports or sightseeing events)
- A workplace awaits you in comfortable and modern offices on Prague 8, Karlín.
- Development & Engineering