Data Engineer – Remote, New Team
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer, who will play a key role in supporting the company’s goal to become a data-driven organization. The company is going to create a new catapult team, which will start the modern history of the new data analytics platform.
You will collaborate with teams abroad and will take part in a great project of the successful international insurance company. You will also design and implement code that will be re-used by over 75 data engineers in 10 teams and 10 countries.
If you are ready to be the master knowledge of the project, which will be used internationally, feel free to apply the offer.
- Design and build modern data pipelines and data streams
- Coding complex U-SQL, Spark, Scala or Python solutions
- Developing Data Platform solutions using Azure Stack (Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Databricks)
- Deployment of changes through CI/CD using Azure DevOps
Technologies you will work with:
- MS Azure cloud and the company use Terraform as IaC. Testing with Terratest (Go)
- Azure Data Factory for pipelines and orchestration and Databricks for processing and transforming data
- You have previous experience as a Data Engineer
- You have 3+ relevant experience with the Azure stack (Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory), Azure Databricks, programming in Python
- You have 5+ relevant experience in data warehouse design and data lake concepts and practices
- Possibility of almost full remote attendance – once a month will be enough
- You can be a part of the newly built international team
- Home office, 5 weeks of vacation, and 5 annual sick days
- 3 % employer supplemental pension monthly contribution
- Unlimited budget for your education (hard and soft skills, Language courses)
- Meal contribution, Cafeteria program, monthly home office allowance
- Multisport card, partnership with various companies (Makro, Datart, Sony, Electrolux…)
- iPhone 11, personal Office 365 License, O2 Family discounts
- Volunteering days to support our community
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Amazing working space near Anděl
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
We are looking forward to cooperate with you.
- Development & Engineering
- Sick Days
- Extra vacation
- Flexible Schedule
- Partial Remote Work
- Czech language not required