Oracle Developer – Aerospace – Full Remote
For our client working in aerospace, we are looking for mid-level/senior Oracle Developer to support their Finance module team in delivering technical solutions and development on Oracle R12 instance in an agile approach using best practices (data model knowledge, API-driven development, and coding standards.)
This is a fully remote opportunity.
As an Enterprise Application Engineer, you will be part of a development team that supports all aspects of the ERP footprint and associated 3rd party integrated applications. The role will be responsible for technical deliverables and development. This is a great opportunity for someone with a good foundation of related experience in Oracle R12 and some experience with development tools such as PL/SQL, Forms, XML Publisher, Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), and Linux/ Unix shell scripting.
- Ability to take ownership of small and medium-sized tasks and deliver independently as well as the ability to break down problems, etc.
- Contributes to design discussions
- Has the ability to analyze the impact of technology choices.
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
- Strong experience working with Oracle R12 and development tools such as PL/SQL, Forms, XML Publisher, Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), Linux/ Unix shell scripting
- Functional understanding of SCM modules. Basic understanding of OM, Inv, and Procurement modules
- Strong verbal and written communication in English and presentation skills that non-technical end users can understand, Strong interpersonal skills
- Full remote possibility
- Yearly bonus based on individual and company performance
- 25 days of vacation + sickdays
- Life insurance
- Pension insurance
- Many others (meal vouchers, cafeteria, etc.)
- Development & Engineering
- Meal vouchers
- Wage bonuses
- Extra vacation
- Flexible Schedule
- Cafeteria system
- Pension Insurance Contribution
- Partial Remote Work
- 100% Remote Work
- Contribution to meal
- Contribution to life insurance