Network Cisco Engineer – full remote job
Right now we have an unique position open for an experienced network engineer. This work can be done fully remotely, you can work from any places in The Czech Republic.
If you would like to know more, join this an american IT company, which offers wireless and wireline communications services and products such as corporate networking solutions, data center and cloud services, security etc.
The most important requirement for this job is hands-on experience with Cisco.
Performing technical support for all IVN matters, installations, maintenance and take care of technical issues related to Cisco VoIP for internal clients. The essential requirement is Cisco knowledge and practical experience on the level of CCNA and CCNP.
This role will be responsible for:
- All technical support for the IVN team (VoIP engineers team for EMEA region)
- NSAP Raising of Shopping Carts and PO’s
- GR’ing invoices in NSAP
- Project assistance, Project planning and software testing
- Knowledge of Voice/VoIP preferably in the Cisco environment and the peripheral platforms – required knowledge of CCNA or CCNP (certificate is not needed)
- Knowledge of basic IT systems (Windows, Outlook, Excel ect), ITIL (certification is not needed)
- English language on professional level (using on daily basis), EU work permit
- At leats 2+ years of experience in IT networking
- very attractive salary
- full time home office
- only daily working hours from Monday till Friday
- fulltime agreement
- contribution to sport card, meal vouchers etc.
- Development & Engineering
- Meal vouchers
- Sick Days
- Extra vacation
- Flexible Schedule
- Multisport Card Contribution
- 100% Remote Work