PHP Developer – Nette, full remote
Do you have experience with PHP Development and especially with the Nette framework? We are looking for a Developer who will join our global team to participate in the development of an e-commerce platform.
- We are currently abandoning the legacy infrastructure and moving applications to the cloud, modernizing builds, and testing microservices that are part of a large e-commerce platform through which approx. 7-8 thousand orders are made per minute.
- You will work within the Agile-Scrum environment.
- You will work in a dynamic environment – what we mean by it is that you would cooperate with other team members who partially work from home and other European states.
- What is essential for us are experience with PHP, and especially with the Nette framework.
- Do you know about relational DBs and Cloud? It would be great.
- Knowledge of Linux environment and JS, CSS, Bash, Varnish, RabbitMQ, Couchbase, AppDynamics, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, or Stash would be also an advance.
- Work in agile teams (you can work on a variety of tasks and problems that interest you) for an exciting company (we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills).
- The opportunity to work on one of the biggest e-commerce platforms in Europe.
- A comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, and loyalty program and bonuses).
- Development & Engineering