Senior .NET Developer – Water Environment
Are you a backend developer looking for a meaningful job with an impact on the environmental sector? Are you tired of offers in banking, TELCO, fintech, and insurance and looking for an interesting project with real impact? Then this job in a water environment company could be the right choice for you.
You will work in a Czech branch of a Danish company delivering tailor-made solutions in various types of water environments: agriculture, energy, climate change, groundwater, ecosystems, and environmental risk.
What technologies will you work with?
- Backend is in primarily in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET
- Azure DevOps for issue tracking, bug reporting, code versioning (Git), and deployment
- Target primarily Microsoft Azure while running applications in Kubernetes
What must-have skills and experience are we looking for?
- Expert knowledge of C#
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a C# developer, with in-depth knowledge of .NET platform
- Solid spoken and written English (at least level B2) – international team
- Willing to visit the office 1x per week to meet with the team in Prague
- Expected start date is January/February 2024 latest
What skills and experience are beneficial?
- C++ experience is a great pro
- Experience with building REST APIs and web applications can be useful
- Exposure to relational databases through Entity Framework Core or other technology, ideally with PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Unit testing (ideally XUnit and Moq)
- Exposure to deployment automation and CI/CD principles
What will you get?
- Unique and interesting industry – Water Environment/Hydrology
- Job in an environment-friendly and growing industry
- An opportunity to work on various exciting projects
- Great smaller team to work with (5+)
- Interesting challenges for data visualization, spatial data handling
- Benefits like meal vouchers, company phone plan, Multisport card, 5 weeks of vacation and more
- Full-time employment in a stable company
- Employment contract: permanent, indefinite
- Development & Engineering
- Option for Remote Work
- Meal vouchers
- Wage bonuses
- Extra vacation
- Flexible Schedule
- Indefinite term contract
- Cafeteria system
- Multisport Card Contribution
- Partial Remote Work
- Czech language not required
- Contribution to meal